July Favourites

How is July already over? Cant believe how fast this year is going! Today I wanted to talk through my faves for this month, cos I have being loving a lot of new stuff recently.. and it would be rude not to share!
Soap & Glory Solar Powder- £11 : This is my perfect summer bronzer, as it gives a gorgeous glow and looks very natural. I love it cos it is the best shade for pale skin, and doesn't look muddy at all.
Eat Natural Fruit & Nut Bar: This may be a strange thing to include in a favourites, but I dont care cos I absolutely LOVE these! I buy a multipack of these heavenly things and I could easily eat them all in one day. They are healthy(ish) and delicious for a midday snack. Would highly recommend!
Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya- £5.99 : This is my perfect summer lip shade. It doesn't show up great on the pic, but its a peachy orange shade. It gives a glossy shine to the lips and is super moisturizing for dry lips... Cant complain about this one!
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Highlighter in Soft and Gentle- £24.50 : Love a good highlighter.. This one is in a gold shade for that shimmery and radiant cheekbone in summer.. What more could you want? 



 Clinique Moisture Surge- £34 : I couldn't live without this moisturizer, it is so good on my dry skin and perfect before makeup application. It instantly hydrates my skin and is fast absorbing and very light on the skin. I apply this every morning and evening for smooth and plump skin.
Jo Malone Wild Bluebell- £44 : I'm really fussy when it comes to perfume, and sometimes sweet scents can be too overpowering for me.. however, this one is sweet yet floral so it is super fresh and light for a summers day. 
















Lush Chocolate Lip Scrub- £5.75 : This smells utterly divine and leaves the lips feeling soft and hydrated. A must for chapped lips. 

Comments

  1. That LUSH lip scrub sounds really nice!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this clinique cream!! And the lush lip scrub! Sound like good products!! �� http://anasbeautyvault.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it's so good for dry skin, and the lip scrub smells just like chocolate 😍 Thanks for reading Ana xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Weekend Guide to Brighton

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag

35 Simple Things That Make Me Happy