My Top 3 Nude Liquid Lipsticks

Hey guys! Today I'm going to be talking through my top three nude lipsticks right now. I absolutely love nude lipsticks(or any lipsticks for that matter) so it was extremely hard to narrow down my top three. I have decided to choose different formulas so that you can see the different finish they give.
This lipsticks each bring something different and are all perfect to wear on an everyday basis.

Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream in 'Birthday Suit'


One thing that I always look for when buying a new lipstick is how long it will last throughout the day. This Matte Me lip cream by Sleek is by far one of my faves for a long lasting colour. It wears all day and does not budge at all for me, so it is perfect for a day where I won't have time to top up my lipstick. The only down side of this for me is that it makes my lips feel pretty dry after a while of wearing it, however it is a matte finish so I wasn't completely surprised by the dryness it gives. Other than that, this lipstick is never out of my handbag thanks to its impressive longevity and beautiful colour. I would describe it as a deep pink type shade, however on the picture it looks more brown than pink. It is in the shade 'Birthday Suit', and I will definitely be purchasing some more shades soon!






 Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in 'Nude'  
Another one of my all faves is the Too Faced Melted liquid lipstick. When choosing which lipsticks to feature, I knew I had to mention this one. It glides on like a dream with a smooth and creamy application and has a beautiful glossy finish. It is super comfortable to wear which makes it perfect for an everyday use. It also smells simply divine, so if you love a lipstick with a delicious scent, this one is for you. They come in range of different colours, and also have a Melted Metallic and Melted Chocolate range (the chocolate one is calling my name). The only thing that may a put you off is the price, as they range at £19 each. Also, as it is a creamy formula rather than matte, it doesn't last as long on me and will only last until I drink or eat. Despite this, it is one of my all time faves and I would strongly recommend getting your hands on one if you are in the budget and looking for a stunning liquid lipstick.


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Stockholm'
And last but not least, the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. These lip creams have a gorgeous finish, and smell similar to the Too Faced liquid lipstick. I decided to include this one as the colour is simply stunning and I love its matte non-drying finish. It is neither a lip stick nor a lip gloss, making it unique compared to other liquid lipsticks. It also feels beautiful on the lips as it it is very moisturizing and smooth. Due to its creamy finish this lipstick isn't very long lasting, however does leave a stain on the lips which I like. They come in tons of different shades, mine being a peachy shade with a brown undertone. The only downside to this is that not a lot of product comes out on the applicator, so I often have to apply more than one coat, nevertheless I adore the formula of these and would recommend to anyone looking for a moisturizing liquid lipstick. I will be purchasing more shades for sure!
So there you have it, my top three nude liquid lipsticks. I hope this have given you more of an idea of what sort of liquid lipstick may be for you, and the different formulas they have. Is there any other liquid lipsticks you swear by? Let me know in the comments below :)
Speak soon, Jess x
Also creds to my little sis for letting me use her hand to take pics of the swatches, haha!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to Contact Me:
Email: jessicahowardxo@gmail.com
Twitter: RosieJessTweets
Instagram: RosieJessxo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Lipsticks for Autumn

My Weekend Guide to Brighton

The 7 products you need in your makeup bag