Welcome to my Blog!

Welcome to my first ever blog! I'm Jess and I'm a fifteen year old lipstick hoarder from the North West of England. I have a passion for creative writing and a love for dogs (especially pugs), cupcakes and reading.
I've decided to start this blog as a way to express myself and share my love of beauty and fashion and all the things in between with the world.
I am determined to put in a lot of time and effort into Jessica Rose and I truly appreciate your time reading too, which I hope you will enjoy. I would love to hear from you too, lets be friends! :)
Thanks so much for the taking the time to read and I can't wait to share more!
Speak soon, Jess x
 ------------------------------------------------
Email: jessicahowardxo@gmail.com
Twitter: RosieJessTweets
Instagram: RosieJessxo

Comments

  1. Hi, Jessica! Welcome to the blogging world x I hope that you enjoy! I can't wait to read more of your thoughts. XO

    https://octoberslallu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Perfect Lipsticks for Autumn

My Weekend Guide to Brighton

The 7 products you need in your makeup bag