What's in my Bag?

Today I decided to do an old favourite, as I know myself that I love reading about what people carry in their handbags (don't know whether that's weird, I think I'm just really nosy). I would describe myself as a pretty organised put-together person (most of the time anyway), but when it comes to my handbag I tend to loose control or care of its contents and typically find miscellaneous things in there like empty crisp packets and food crumbs. However, on this rare occasion my bag was relatively clean so I decided this would be the perfect opportunity to show its random contents.. Enjoy!          Forever 21 Mini Backpack (SIMILAR)
 This backpack has been my go-to since Spring, as its super cute and holds everything I need perfectly. Its in a gorgeous baby pink shade, and has a big pocket in the front pocket for storing your phone or keys. Having a backpack is pretty unusual for me, as I've always been a handbag girl at heart, however this bag has exceeded my expectations and shown me how convenient a mini backpack can be.
 River Island Purse (SIMILAR)                                                    Sunglasses
This purse is the perfect size and is super durable.                     These sunnies are super cute and      
River Island also do the most gorgeous accessories                    go with loads of outfits. Also great
and I adore the design and pretty colours, its so                         for photos again ;)
up my street. It also has loads of different compartments          Apple Headphones
which I always love.                                                                    Must have for the bag.
Polaroid Camera 
This camera is never out of my bag and I love the vintage look
of the photos. It is also super adorable and Instagram worthy.
VS Perfume:
This smells like summer in a convenient little rollerball. It has a gorgeous feminine and floral scent that I am totally in love with right now.
L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick, Julianne's Nude:
This is my perfect lips but better shade, its creamy and super long lasting.
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream:
This is a classic. It is lush on chapped lips and easy to carry with you anywhere.
Hair bands and Clips:
For the dreaded hair disasters and fly aways.

Hope you've enjoyed todays post and had a lovely weekend. What are your handbag essentials?
Speak soon, Jess x

Comments

  1. Loved this post! XO

    https://octoberslallu.blogspot.qa/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your polaroid is so cute!!! And i love that bag xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is so cute xx

    ssophiespot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute bag, and that River Island purse is the cutest! I agree with all your essentials, I carry my whole world in my bag, so I'd also add food and my phone charger/portable battery.
    I love the layout of your posts, I'm usually a big picture kind-of-a-gal, but your layout works so well! What a great blog!
    Have a lovely day sweet!
    -Cait xx
    http://passionatemindblog.blogspot.com/2017/07/take-look-in-my-little-sisters-makeup.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou Cait I'm glad you're enjoying it! 💗 Love your blog too! Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Weekend Guide to Brighton

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag

35 Simple Things That Make Me Happy