What's In My Travel Makeup Bag




When I'm on holiday, I always opt for a light and easy makeup look as wearing a lot of makeup in the sun can feel super heavy on my skin, and I would just end up looking like a sweaty mess. So, I'm going to show you guys what makeup products I'm bringing with me on holiday for a light and hassle-free look for the days where I still want some coverage but would rather be in the pool than sat in front of a mirror doing my makeup for hours on end.
BASE:
Benefit Big Easy Multi-Balancing Complexion Perfector: This is perfect for holidays as its light on the skin being only a complexion perfector, and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily at all. Its super comfortable to wear and dries like a powder finish so there's no need to powder after. It also has SPF 35, which is obviously great for when you're on holiday. I will usually apply sunscreen underneath this too as I burn very easily in the sun!
Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer: I love this concealer for under the eyes to get rid of my dark circles, and it is also super brightening so I use it on anywhere where I have discolouration or redness too.
CHEEKS:
Soap and Glory Solar Powder Bronzer: I've loved this bronzer for a while now cos it looks really natural and not muddy or orange on my skin tone. Therefore it's a must for holidays as it just gives a bit of colour to the face and makes you look a bit tanned when you reality you burn to a crisp in the sun! I don't bring blusher with me on holiday cos I feel like its too much and don't want to piling on loads of makeup when I'm going to be sitting in the sun.
the Balm Mary Lou Manizer: Everyone and their goldfish has probably heard of this highlighter, but I can totally see the hype. It looks stunning on the cheekbones and on holiday it gives that sun kissed goddess look (well that's how I see it anyway) Highlighter is an essential for me on holidays cos I love to look glowy and radiant, and this highlighter does just that when dusted on the tops of the cheek bones, cupids bow and brow bone.

EYES:
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: I love this mascara, and this mini size that I got in a Too Faced gift set is super convenient and handy for travel.
I don't bring any eyeshadow or anything with me as I lot of my eyeshadow palettes and stuff are quite bulky and not great for travel, so instead I blend a little bit of the Solar Powder bronzer into the crease to create a shadow and define my crease, without looking too dramatic.
LIPS:
Last but not least lips. I love bringing a few options of lip shades for different moods/occassions when I travel to give me that variety. One of my faves for an everyday summery lip shade is the Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya.
I hope this post was helpful for those who are going on holiday this summer. Let me know if you have used any of these products or if there's any that you would recommend.
Jess x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lets be friends on Twitter- @RosieJessTweets
Lets be friends on Instagram- @RosieJessxo
Contact- jessicahowardxo@gmail.com



Comments

Popular Posts